Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taken Out

I guess I asked for it. Or in some way felt like it. I guess it was in between the lines. Lines I didn't say. I guess it was something that had been coming for a long time. I guess weeks is too long to wait, to long to stay, to long to hope for. I guess I'm just not worth the wait. I guess what they say is true, You let the things go that you love, and if they don't come back they were never yours to begin with. I guess I never had what I wanted. It was more of a rental until now, and I am now charged the late fee, the pain that I feel is what's overdue, long overdue I guess.
It must've been a dream, thinking that two weeks would be worth, that it'd work it out, that it'd make it a little better. I guess I was off. I guess it only draws further, makes worse, hurts more than ever. I guess you're right. Maybe you've let go. Maybe you've let go for good. Maybe you meant all your wrote. Maybe that's all she wrote.
I guess I let go..? I guess I give up, save the text, take it back, throw it away. I guess I keep my eyes up and forward. Two weeks is fifty times longer than two years and I guess that's too long as well. All say who cares you're leaving. Who cares it's over. Who cares you've got bigger and better. Well, I care. I care I CARE! Geez. It's not obsession, it's a general caring feeling.
You're happier now. It's easier off. You've found who you love being with. 'The ones you love the most.'. The most. Not up there. The most. I was removed, replaced not renewed as I hoped.
I'm sure you're happier with them. With him. You know who him is. He's your favorite hot cocoa. He's your godly voice. Your angel eyes. I'm a stunt double. A look a like. A voice over. I'll never be him. Never.
I'm sorry, but I'm better. More prepared. More where I need to be. More where I should be.
But he's there. You're aware of him. Trying to get to him, with him, you miss him.
Your tears are not for me. But miss for him. For her. For him, him, him, him, him and him.
You missed them. Loathed to be with them. Love being around them. Wish for more of THEM.
You saw me. Hated me. Wanted to forget about me. About us. Wished you'd never seen me. Known me.
Christmas break is great. With out me. With out worrying about us. With out the pain. With out ME.
You're happier now. Happier away. Happier without. Happier without... Me... One word that makes you happy when it's gone, and sad when it's near. It's pressure. It's pain. It's heartache. It leaves and you feel happiness, joy, love. Me. Me. Me. ME.
You don't want to come. See. Feel. Help. Hold. Love. That word. Want to stay away. Apart. Against.
Anything but near you simple want me
Taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment