Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Confusion

I know I'm 19. It's hard for me because not so deep down, I'm seriously 8. But really, I'm not that old. I still watch cartoons and read little kid books that take me now 5 minutes. I still love playing dress up with my nieces and being there Prince. I still love just hanging with the younger kids in my ward and show. I don't know what it is, I just can't let go and grow up like 1 Corinthians says!
One of my favorite shows to watch is called Pokemon. It's a bunch of little monsters that you have to catch and become the Pokemaster. Ash Ketchum is the leader of this show and he's absolutely AMAZING at raising pokemon and creating a great team of these little monsters.
I don't know what it is, but I just love this show. One of my favorite moves that the Pokemon does is called, Confuse Ray. What it does is it simply confuses the Pokemon that it is used on, and it makes that Pokemon hurt itself. Sometimes it can hurt the other Pokemon, but most times it just affects itself.
I think that lots of times we cause ourselves to use Confuse Ray on ourselves. We hurt ourselves through our confusion. We ended up hurting ourselves because of how confused we really are. We get caught in the middle of our own monster fights and use confusion through the midst of the fights.
The Book of Mormon has hundreds of examples about how useless war is unless you're fighting for the right reasons, defending your cause. Those armies that fight for the wrong reasons do win sometimes, but end up in a whole bunch of confusion from the different ways they end up hurting themselves. It's not so fun when someone hurts themselves in their own battle.
Try to stay away from that confuse ray at all costs. There's no pointing in hurting anyone through a fight, especially yourself.
Food For Thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment