Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Song of the Heart

Today was awesome! I absolutely loved this entire day! I got to go film for 4 hours! I filmed like 14 episodes for those Spanish speakers today, and that was awesome. It was good to find something that requires me to do a lot of acting, but still be able to help people. That was absolutely amazing to feel myself already helping someone, even though it's not even up, nor is it even all the way done, or being used, but it's good to know that I'm going to be able to help as many people as will help themselves. I also go to do service, by cleaning the church and just helping my mom out. I love being able to just help people. I think that's what my career will be eventually, because I feel accomplished when someone else feel satisfied with my work. Also, I wrote the SWEETEST song ever... Oh I'm so excited! It's actually pretty dang good! I love the lyrics that go along with the sweet chord progressions. I think it's actually decent this time... I've struck out on about every othere song lol but this one is a winner! Hopefully I'll be able to do something with it aka record it sometime... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment