Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scripts!

So basically this is my first blogging experience.... It's also one of the greatest ones too!
I took a trip down to California to meet my sisters new baby! The beautiful young Zander Daveline! Anyway, I was down there and I met with my cousin, Travis Clawson Jr. and his group of friends... They were an inspirational and just perfect for a script or book! So... Guess what?! Jonny is going to start trying to write a script or book! I'm thinking it will be called one of two names. Either "Saints Among Surfers" or "Shore Side Saints". I'm not sure on which title will be better. I love saints among surfers, but I guess it's one of those things that you don't know until the whole thing is written. I'm a little worried that I won't even come close to finishing it or doing it correctly by the time that it's mission time, so what happens after that? Do I continue my writing while on the mission? I think not. I think it's more of a situation where I see how much I can get done before, and hope that I can keep my ideas fresh for when I come home. Obviously writing a book isn't just a short little four month thing that can happen within a few hours, but I guess there are some things that just flow through you, right?
I'm really excited because these kids have such amazing stories of conversion and trials. Obviously I'm going to have to spice it up a little bit by adding my own exaggerating touch to their stories, just to get the book sold, but still it will be fantastic if I can get the feel right and get the stories out correctly. I doubt I'll be through the first chapter/act by the time I'm leaving on my mission, but it's worth a try!
Carry on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment