Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confused Excitement

Well, yesterday was quite the exciting day if I do say so myself! I got cast as the part of Rueben in Savior of the World! I was freaking out and just extremely excited to get that and I also had a great interview with a company that I think might hire me... Hopefully they will. It's this awesome company that will have me doing things like what they do on Rosetta Stone, where I'll be teaching people of different languages how to speak English through videos. I'm getting really excited for my mission and just went to the temple yesterday for the first time in a while. It was so amazing! I love that place more than anything else. I don't really know, but I think something is up with one of my friends. They keep acting different.. I think they're a little bit saddened or something... See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment