Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The week of awesome, sad, hurt and yet total satisfaction :)

So as you can tell from the title, this was a week of MANY MANY mixed emotions, feelings and excitement! So I got to go to a few rehearsals for SOTW and it was... Amazing. The fact that I got to combine two of my favorite things, the gospel of Jesus Christ and acting, is the greatest combination since crackers and spray on cheese. I felt so accomplished that I had finally made something that would put me in a better place spiritually AND let me teach people about the gospel when the show was over. This is about as good as it gets I believe. My sad, hurt during the week was kinda a rough situation. I just don't understand somethings sometimes lol, but that's fine, right? It's called letting go. I believe the song, 'The Hardest Part of Love', from Children of Eden describes it perfectly in the chorus, 'The hardest part of love, is the letting go.' This is so true for anyone who has ever been hurt by someone they love. It's a weird feeling because you're just shocked. You can't cry, you can't argue you can't even be rude... You're just hurt and wondering why and why. Anyway, it's dead and done with, I'm over it. Also today in my church, I had so many spiritual insights! It was amazing how much could just rush through my brain! I wrote as many as I could remember down, and I'm thinking I need to carry something around at times when I just have moments to think, because it's those moments that I get those awesome insights into my life. Lastly, I can't wait to head on my mission. Ever since I was young I remember looking up to missionaries and saying, "That's what I wanna be when I get big.", and that's finally what I'm gonna be now that I'm big :) I don't have to worry about growing and extra foot or two, that's happened. Now I'm just growing a few spiritual feet so I can help people along their journeys. The world is sure hard to get around when you don't have a solid, strong foot to walk with, and spiritual journeys are worse when you don't have a strong, testimony based foot to support you in the hard times. It's time to become a miracle worker and grow some feet... Maybe that's what the Mircale Grow formula REALLY grows... Food for thought ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment