Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Under the Influence of Understanding

You do all you can and let the Lord to the rest. He takes over. He shows, guides and eventually helps you step where you need to. I'm 6 days from going to spend 2 years of my life serving my Savior. There is so much ice around my feet right now. It's so easy to slip. I can't afford to take my own steps and risk even a little bit of balance lost, I must MUST trust only in my Saviors way. Only be guided by HIS steps. I feel His arms around me, guiding me when I choose to let Him. This is what I've been waiting, hoping, praying, trying for my entire life. I finally figured out how. It's the hardest way but I figured out that when I'm putting my thoughts first, and perfect those, I've learned that the rest becomes so easy! When my thoughts are perfected, my actions are perfect, as perfect as it can be!
Now, this seems like SUCH an easy equation, I thought so but... It's one of the hardest to solve. Everything has to be in perfect order. It has to be absolutely perfect or else the thoughts aren't where they need to be. You can not rely on your knowledge or power. Without Christ, our power is nothing, it's simply human, simply imperfect. When we take Christ, put Him and His ways first and truly try to become perfect in our hearts, we become MORE than MAN.
We truly become MORMAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment